January 16, 2019: Employment Opportunities
Please send a letter of interest and resume to: Human Resources email@example.com or stop by our office and pick up a job application. All positions require drug screening and criminal background checks including state, federal, and local through the NM Department of Health and Children Youth & Families Department.
• PHYSICIAN ASSISTANT / NURSE PRACTITIONER – Join our admissions team! The PA/NP performs evaluation, medical management, and prescribing services rendered on-site at SFRC facilities. On-call is required under the direction of medical and executive management. Immediate openings for part-time and full-time positions available.
• REGISTERED NURSE – Our nurses work with patients suffering from substance abuse providing health assessment and comprehensive medication support. Nurses work alongside our Recovery Support team and assist with creating a therapeutic and safe environment for our clients. Immediate openings available for part-time and fill-in positions available.
• RECOVERY SUPPORT MEDICAL TECHNICIAN – This position is a great opportunity for those interested in the field of addiction recovery who do not have a lot of experience and/or ae pursuing their education. RSMTs play a critical role in day-to-day recovery support of our clients. Apply for evening, and night shifts. We offer full-time and part-time employment opportunities. Immediate openings for night shift available.
• EXTENDED RESIDENTIAL PROGRAM SUPERVISOR – SFRC seeks an independently licensed clinical professional with leadership and management experience in the field of mental health and recovery. Extended Residential is a 90-day structured treatment program where clients learn job skills, computer skills, interviewing skills, specialized trades, and so much more. Immediate opening for full-time position available.
• SUBSTANCE ABUSE COUNSELORS & THERAPISTS — Counselors and licensed therapists work with our residential clients and their families and friends who come to visit; conduct group processing sessions and/or individual sessions as needed. We are looking for compassionate individuals who want to be a part of our dynamic and growing nonprofit organization. We hire candidates with experience as well as provide supervision to those seeking licensure who are interested in delving into the field of substance abuse and recovery: Licensed Alcohol and Drug Abuse Counselor (LADAC), Certified Alcohol and Drug Abuse Counselor (CADC), Licensed Substance Abuse Associate (LSAA), Licensed Mental Health Counselor (LMHC/LPCC), Licensed Social Worker (LMSW/LCSW/LISW), Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist (LMFT), and Licensed Professional Art Therapist (LPAT).
IMMEDIATE PROGRAM OPENINGS:
- Weekend Therapy Program – SFRC in collaboration with the Mountain Center provides experiential outdoor activities that engage clients in nature and team play. Weekend counselors participate in family visitation on Fridays providing consultation, updates, guidance, and resources. Weekend counselors also participate in experiential activities on Saturdays and Sundays to provide encouragement and offer support to clients.
- Horticultural Therapist— SFRC seeks candidates who specialize in horticultural therapy to engage clients in activities that increase their conscious connection to nature. Residential clients experience outdoor adventures, plant indoor seeds, design and build a garden while connecting with Mother Earth. Green thumbs welcome!
- Intensive Outpatient Program — Come join our phenomenal recovery team who provide ongoing support to graduates and lifelong members of our recovery community. Our intensive outpatient program in Santa Fe seeks counselors and group leaders. Unlike most IOP programs, be a part of a recovery community that supports the recovery goals of individuals and families. We have openings at our Santa Fe locations and in Espanola.
For more information about each of the positions listed, please feel free to call our human resources office. If the above positions are not a perfect fit or you believe you would be a great addition to our team, we always welcome applications! Check back regularly for updates on open positions.