Solidify Your Recovery in a Safe, Supportive Environment
The Men’s Extended Residential Treatment program at Santa Fe Recovery Center provides support 24/7 for up to 90 days in a therapeutic community designed for men who have completed our 30-day program and are ready to transition to a lower level of care. We have a total of 24 two-bedroom apartments where you will live with a roommate. Acceptance to the program is based on an application process which you can start during 30-day treatment with the guidance of your case manager.
Our program prepares you to integrate back into the community with the necessary skills for independent living. You will receive:
- Supportive housing
- Individual and group therapy
- Peer support
Our Medical Technicians are available 24/7 to help you take medications on schedule, answer questions, encourage group attendance and provide supervision. Our counselors offer guidance in nutrition, fitness, personal finance and job acquisition and retention.
You will be able to come and go freely and visit with family members. You will sign out upon departure and take a breathalyzer upon return. In addition, you will also be required to:
- Pursue employment or continuing education
- Comply with random weekly urine analyses and frequent pop-ins to apartments
- Attend a daily peer support group (ie. AA NA, DBT, Seeking Safety) with a goal of 90 meetings in 90 days
- Adhere to a daily curfew of 10pm