Solidify Your Recovery in a Safe, Supportive Environment
SFRC’s men’s extended residential treatment program located in Santa Fe provides support 24/7 for up to 90 days in a therapeutic community designed for men who have completed our short-term program and are ready to transition to a lower level of care. Acceptance to the program is based on an application process which you can start during short-term treatment with the guidance of your case manager.
Our program prepares you to integrate back into the community with the necessary skills for independent living by providing:
- Supportive housing
- Individual and group therapy
- Peer support
Our Medical Technicians are available 24/7 to help you take medications on schedule, answer questions, encourage group attendance and provide supervision. You’ll receive guidance in nutrition, fitness, personal finance and job acquisition and retention.
You will be able to come and go freely and visit with family members. You will sign out upon departure and take a breathalyzer upon return. In addition, you will also be required to:
- Pursue employment or continuing education
- Comply with random weekly urine analyses and frequent pop-ins to apartments
- Attend a daily peer support group (ie. AA NA, DBT, Seeking Safety) with a goal of 90 meetings in 90 days
- Adhere to a daily curfew of 10pm