SFRC provides a broad continuum of care with a wide array of services to ensure a transition from detoxification to long-term recovery
These programs include the Detoxification Program, Men’s Residential Treatment and Women and Children’s Residential Treatment, Extended Residential Treatment, Regular and Intensive Outpatient, Recovery Housing, Sober Living, and Medication-Assisted Treatment.
SFRC treatment programs include:
- Detoxification (Detox)
- Medication-assisted Treatment
- Men’s Residential Treatment
- Women and Children’s Residential Treatment
- Extended Residential Treatment
- Recovery Housing
- Regular and Intensive Outpatient
- Bridge House Sober Living
Clients across all levels of care work with our counselors to develop individualized treatment plans with goals, objectives and interventions for every level of care.
Individual plans are specific to each client’s needs during every level of care and are designed to include culturally appropriate interventions for each client. All plans include a discharge plan and a relapse prevention plan.
Each level of care is designed to last for a specific time and provide a specific kind of care. We strive to offer evidence-based, trauma-informed, holistic treatment of substance use disorders with clinical and mental health support and counseling along with:
- Case management services
- Victim support services
- Peer support services
- Long-term sobriety and/ or relapse prevention
- Nutrition education and food support
- Life skills for jobs, education and finances
- Family support
- Community building