SFRC treatment programs include:
- Detoxification (Detox)
- Medication-assisted Treatment
- Men’s Residential Treatment
- Women and Children’s Residential Treatment
- Extended Residential Treatment
- Recovery Housing
- Regular and Intensive Outpatient
- Bridge House Sober Living
Clients across all levels of care work with our counselors to develop individualized treatment plans with goals, objectives and interventions for every level of care.
Individual plans are specific to each client’s needs during every level of care and are designed to include culturally appropriate interventions for each client. All plans include a discharge plan and a relapse prevention plan.
Each level of care is designed to last for a specific time and provide a specific kind of care. We strive to offer evidence-based, trauma-informed, holistic treatment of substance use disorders with clinical and mental health support and counseling along with:
- Case management services
- Victim support services
- Peer support services
- Long-term sobriety and/ or relapse prevention
- Nutrition education and food support
- Life skills for jobs, education and finances
- Family support
- Community building
Fully Accredited Alcohol and Drug Treatment Program
Our CARF (Commission for the Accreditation of Rehabilitation Facilities) accredited treatment programs blend the traditional 12-step philosophy with current state of the art, empirically based treatment practices. Clients experience how the stigma of addiction and mental illness can be overcome through compassionate and cooperative care provided by our community and staff.
*SFRC uses the American Society of Addiction Medicine (ASAM) criteria and the Bio-Psychosocial Model for assessments and programmatic development.
* ASAM criteria consider several different dimensions in the client’s life from substance use, mental health conditions, medical conditions, and access to a safe stable living environment. The Bio-Psychosocial Model is a broad view that attributes disease outcome to the intricate, variable interaction of biological factors, psychological factors, and social factors.
Los servicios de Santa Fe Recovery Center se brindan sin discriminación por motivos de raza, color, sexo, edad, nacionalidad, discapacidad, creencias religiosas, identidad de género, orientación sexual, afiliación política o incapacidad de pago. Descuentos para los servicios esenciales son ofrecidos dependiendo de tamaño de la familia y de los ingresos.